All of our rental properties are privately owned and located in planned residential communities. Our policies and procedures are shaped by those facts.
- Check-In Time is 3P.M. Check-Out Time is 11 A.M.
- Smoking is not permitted in interior spaces.
- With a very few exceptions, pets are not permitted.
- Our minimum rental duration is two nights. Some owners and some communities require a longer minimum stay.
- All renters must check-in personally at our office at 76-300 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, California 92211. Special arrangements can be made for check-in during non-business hours. It is the responsibility of the renter to make such "special arrangements" in advance of arrival. All keys, garage openers, gate passes, etc. must be returned to our office by renter upon check-out.
- Each rental property has a maximum number of occupants. (Normally two people per sleeping area.) That maximum is rigorously enforced and violation is cause for immediate rental termination.
- Renter access to golf, tennis, clubhouse dining, etc. varies from development to development. The owners of such facilities set their own fees and policies for access. Be sure to consult with our Vacation Planners on such issues.
- All of our rental offerings are fully appointed, to include the following: A fully equipped kitchen, gas BBQ, washer, dryer, air conditioning, televisions with basic cable, patio or deck furniture and any other furnishings or equipment reasonably necessary for the enjoyment of the property.(EXCEPTION: No BBQs at Casitas las Rosas, also known as La Quinta Old Town Villas)
- An initial supply of bath soap and paper products is provided. Additional needs of such items are the responsibility of renters.
- Fairway Vacation Rentals will deliver each rental property in a clean and fully appointed condition. The departure cleaning is a separate charge to the renter with each reservation. Interim cleaning during an occupancy may be arranged for an additional fee.
- Stays of less than 30 nights are subject to a "transient occupancy tax" levied by the cities in which we manage. Rates range from 9 to 11.5% of gross rents.
- A Property Protection Plan is required with each reservation—in some special circumstances, a security deposit may instead be required.
- Payment-in-full of all charges is required 60 days in advance of arrival. Reservations made less than 60 days in advance of arrival require immediate full payment.
- A non-refundable Reservation Fee and an Advance Deposit are required upon booking. If a cancellation notice is received by manager in writing or by email 90 days or more prior to scheduled arrival, the Advance Deposit is refundable. Cancellations that are made between 60 and 90 days of arrival will forfeit the Advance Deposit. Cancellations made less than 60 days in advance of arrival will forfeit all rent monies paid unless manager is successful in re-renting the property for all or part of the scheduled stay. If manager is successful in a full or partial re-rent, the re-rent proceeds will be refunded to the cancelling renter, less manager's standard management fee to owners. Optional travel insurance is available and encouraged.
- A shortened stay does not result in a rent refund. Any possible "re-rent proceeds" will be credited to the renter who elected to shorten his or her stay, less manager's standard management fee to owners.